+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.....

Default Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.....

**********************.despair**********/demotivators/potential.html okay, so that's just the theme of this post. Last night after a long day at work I stop at the local McDonald's for a quick bite to eat before I go over to the girlfriend's. When I finally pull up to the speaker box to order I'm first told to "hang on a minute." Then "Welcome to McD's," and when I asked for a 3-piece Chicken Select Meal #10 with a coke he tells me if I want anything else I need to pull up to the pay window if I wanted more. I'm like, WTF? Does this Ford Contour look anything like a Chevy Suburban (yes, they have cameras) in front of me? "Didn't you just order?" I say, noooooo.....and repeat my order. "So which #10 would you like?"
    "I just told you."
    "But we have 3 different Chicken Select meals."
    "Yes, and I just told you I want a 3 PIECE #10 WITH A COKE."
    "What would you like to drink with that?"
    "What is wrong with you? Are you deaf?"
    "__ck you punk!"
    Since I don't take kindly to morons in drive throughs telling me that I left a trail of rubber around the restaurant before driving home (gotta love a FWD V-6!). When I got home I was calm enough to not want to jump out of the car with a Louisville Slugger and dive through a drive-up window, so I called the restaurant and asked for the manager.
    I ask him what he thinks of his establishment's customer service, and when he says, "I feel we provide good customer service here." I tell him I don't consider telling people in the drive through "__ck you punk." to be anything of the sort. The manager starts to apologize and I tell him, "I don't need an apology from you, I need an apology from the idiot in your drive window." He pauses and then agrees that, "That is a good idea." I can hear him yelling for the retard in the background and the moron's response, so I decide I'm going to get his @$$ fired. When he picks up the phone he says, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" so I tell him, "It's not my problem, but I'll be waiting outside for you tonight after work and my friends and I are going to beat the $#!^ out of you for being such a retard."
    This sets the guy off right in front of the manager, and I hear the manager in the background telling him, "No,nononononoNONONO!". ROFLMAO! I'm through letting people treat me like $#!^. It's payback time, and if that means I have to play head games to get your @$$ fired for being a __ck to me while you're at work, I'm going to do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
    Conroe E6600 @ 3.647GHz w/1.55v
    Abit AW9D-MAX
    Zalman 9700LED
    XFX NVidia 8800GTX
    2x1024MB Mushkin EP PC2 6400 4-4-3-10 at 405FSB
    120GB Maxtor IDE
    320GB WD SATA
    2x36GB 16MB WD Raptors in RAID0
    2x36GB 2MB WD Raptors in RAID0
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS.
    750W PC P&C Silencer
    CM Stacker 832
    Yamaha 2.1s
    Sceptre 20.1" LCD

hahah thats ****ing awesome
    workin on a deal for a sweet rig...ill get back atcha ina week or so

Crax Guest

Dude, this old lady gave me a rough time the other night at McDs too! All I wanted was a 5 piece # 10 with one of each of their sauces and she thought that was too much for me to ask for. I started with "you think you got the right to be rude to people because YOU have a sucky job? Listen here lady, I worked a drive through window for 5 months and never once did I mouth off to a customer. If you got a problem giving me what I asked for then why dont you get the hell away from the window and let someone else do your job. Thanks, have a nice evening." I had just picked up a friend from the airport and though they managed to not laugh throughout the whole thing, when it was said and done their response was "Geeze, are you always so nice to old people?" So yeah, I almost felt bad.

omfg wtf, both you and that guy are on roidrage or something, i'd just ****ing flip him off or something and go to bk (burger king) since that > mcdonalds

i never had a problem with anyone at any drivethrough, not even when its 1 am and me and my buddies do dumb ********
    If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress?

Crax Guest

Believe it or not there isnt even a BK in my city. I love all fast food haha, but I love McDonalds probably the most. Well, and Taco Bell.

mcdonalds is the best

i ride my bike there from like 3 miles away, thats a dedicated customer ;x
    workin on a deal for a sweet rig...ill get back atcha ina week or so

ahh fastfood rocks, i rem back in the day when me and my buddy quested for the best combo, harveys ultra burger, new york fries (poutine) and a&w root beer, 15$ but it was worth every penny and no bk? wtf i wouldnt want to live anywhere near you

perhaps this will give you a better picture

[img]**********************.geog.utah.edu/~hmiller/photos/big_harv.jpg[/img] [img]****************img.photobucket**********/albums/v474/NovaSk/fries.jpg[/img] [img]****************drink.vis.ne.jp/weekly_image/a_and_w_rootbeer1.JPG[/img]

ahh good times
    Last edited by Nova; 10-08-04 at 02:18 PM.

so i call triocomputers today to see if the gainward they have advertised is the golden sample since it doesn't say ON THEIR WEBSITE. well the guy starts to cut me off asking "what site did you come from?" well yours. no where did you see the advertisement? uh, yours. i cut him off and ask if i gave him the part number if that would help. response: what's that supposed to do for me? i aks if i may speak to the technical suppport. response: if we had one i would have tranfered you. (they have a technical support contact email on the website. i don't know if they don't have a phone but they exist). this goes on back and for for another 15 seconds and he just hangs up on me. well i call back get the same dude and i ask to speak to a manager. he informs me i don't need to talk to anybody and hangs up again. i don't take kindly to people of this nature. i'm a very peaceful person now but when i become aggravated as i was i can't control my temper. guys store is in new york (my hometown) so i called one of my less reputable buddies (~6'7", ~300lbs-not fat-, and a masters in psychology) to go down there and scare him a little for a lesson in politeness. i'd do it myself but i'm not flying from hawaii to new york to mind **** some dimwit.
    CPU: Intel Q9400@3.6Ghz
    Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P
    Mem: 8Gb DDR800
    Vid: HD3850 512mb(yeah, yeah, I know)

Quote Originally Posted by omga14
    guys store is in new york (my hometown) so i called one of my less reputable buddies (~6'7", ~300lbs-not fat-, and a masters in psychology) to go down there and scare him a little for a lesson in politeness. i'd do it myself but i'm not flying from hawaii to new york to mind **** some dimwit.
    LMFAO! Isn't it awesome to have a friend like that? Had I wanted to I could have asked James to come sit with me after midnight and waited, but I wanted him to hurt more mentally and financially after being that disrespectful. I've had enough $#!^head burger flippers the last couple months that I'm going to start making their days too. LOL!
    Nova, the retard couldn't tell the difference between a Suburban and a Contour, I kind of doubt he'd have noticed me showing him the binary number four. lol.
    Conroe E6600 @ 3.647GHz w/1.55v
    Abit AW9D-MAX
    Zalman 9700LED
    XFX NVidia 8800GTX
    2x1024MB Mushkin EP PC2 6400 4-4-3-10 at 405FSB
    120GB Maxtor IDE
    320GB WD SATA
    2x36GB 16MB WD Raptors in RAID0
    2x36GB 2MB WD Raptors in RAID0
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS.
    750W PC P&C Silencer
    CM Stacker 832
    Yamaha 2.1s
    Sceptre 20.1" LCD

Haha TranceJunkieXL you are too much... It must have been fun, I like to toy with ppl too, I just wish I were as clever!
    Woo it's always fun

lol din't even realize that, ahh i shall put it to good use but if you really wanna piss em off, slash their tires, o wait they work at mcdonalds nm

my buddy won't physically hurt him but the size of this dude is pretty impressive. combine that with an exemplarary mind for head games and vuala, a very scared little man wondering why he every wanted to screw his mother. nothing like a little permanent mind trauma that will require years of therapy
    CPU: Intel Q9400@3.6Ghz
    Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-USB3P
    Mem: 8Gb DDR800
    Vid: HD3850 512mb(yeah, yeah, I know)

+ Reply to Thread