+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Can I RMA my Video Card?

Default How Can I RMA my Video Card?

Well, its not really a dumb question, I just have another dilemma on my hands. XFX will not accept my video card back unless I have an invoice of my vidoe card... BuyXtremeGear on the otherhand will accept it, if I have the invoice also.. So, since I don't have a invoice anymore (HOW CAN YOU KEEP AN INVOICE FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS?!), how can I return it?
    [CENTER][Size=1][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][B][U]Socket 939 parts[/U][/B]: AMD 64 Opteron 165 @ 2.7 GHz (CBB1E 0550 VPMW), 2X1 GB G.Skill DDR500 HZ (166 Mhz, 250 Mhz 3-4-4-8 1T), DFI Ultra-D NF4
    [B][U]Video Card[/U][/B]: eVGA 7950GT 256MB (thx NotMyBest2Day for the backup card MX400, still going to use it )[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"][U][B]Sound Card[/B][/U]:Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS
    [B][U]Hard Drives[/U][/B]: 300 GB Maxtor Diamondmax 10 SATA, 160 GB Seagate IDE[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Orange"][B][U]Optical Drives[/U][/B]: Nec ND-2500A (flashed to 2510A) on Enermax 485w Noisetaker[/COLOR][/center][/size][/FONT]

DoK Guest

You should be able to print an invoice off of their site, at least that's what good sites like Newegg and Outpost let you do.

At the very least, they should send you another one in the mail, and if they don't, then that's just abysmal customer service.

Email them, tell them when you ordered...and ask for an invoice. DO NOT say why you need it though. Never give more information than is needed.

+ Reply to Thread