+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mouse cursor always loading?

Default Mouse cursor always loading?

Hey...I'm just chock full of questions and problems today...i figure now i have time to post some questions i've had, why not post them all and solve all the problems.

So...my mouse cursor is always loading. And I have no idea why. The cursor is always the normal cursor but w/ the lil loading hourglass next to it. And it never goes away. From the minute i boot up and my os loads to the minute i shut down it's like that.

I just opened the task manager and realized my cpu usage is always at 100% too. And nothing's always loading/using all of my cpu. Logically, when 100% of it's being used, my computer wouldn't be able to function cuz it can't do anything else, right? But it's functioning fine, no lag or anything. Any ideas? Any help's greatly appreciated.

There is something wrong with your system; it shouldn't be running at 100% cpu usage. The computer will function even if the cpu usage is at 100%, but it shouldn't be like that. I saw that you also posted that you may have an adware/spyware problem, and it may be that one of these programs is causing your system to run at 100%. Or you may have a virus problem or an instability issue. Have you overclocked your system or made any changes recently?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B]3DMark06[/B] = [COLOR="Blue"]7128[/COLOR]
    [B]PCMark05[/B] = [COLOR="Red"]9245[/COLOR]

Nope, no changes at all since I upgraded the comp about 8 months ago. And this has only been happening for the past month or so.

Edit: No, don't overclock it either.

Ir must be spyware or something that is causing your computer to run a continous loop. Open msconfig and select diagnostic startup. It the problem still pervailes, boot to safe mode and see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread