+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone here play counter strike source?

Default Anyone here play counter strike source?

I recently went back to this game, it's a good old fun game.

i came across a zombie server that's Resident Evil theme, and it's extremely fun and thrilling, however, somehow steam erased my favorite's list. and i don't know the name of the server, i've spent a great deal of the day trying to hunt down that server again with no avail.

does anyone know how i can find it, or how to go about.
    [IMG]**********************.digitalinvent**********/files/Siggy.jpg[/IMG]
    ******.poppetsfloral********** - The one stop shop for all your floral arrangement needs. (Wedding flowers, Bouquets, Boutonnière, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Bridal Flowers, Groomsman Boutonnieres, Special Occasions, Floral Design, and Events)

Default Re: Anyone here play counter strike source?

If you use the server search and put the prefix of the zombie mod maps, "zm," it will only bring up servers running zombiemod maps. From there you would just have to try and remember the name.

I still play CSS a bit. Usually playing Gun-Games with Elimination mode. There are a lot of zombie mods out now too but it's a lot different now. If you're unsure of the name you may find the server but not even recognize it. At least, that's how I felt. Having not played a zombie mod in what seems like a couple years and suddenly invited to one, I felt and was quite a newb.

Searching the servers is horrible on steam and Grimreaper has given you probably the best chance to find it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<== The only way you could look at the blue screen of death not be disappointed... unless it was only body paint.

[SIZE=1][i7 920 w/ Xigmatek Dark Knight 1283v; Asus Rampage II Extreme; Sapphire 5870 Vapor; 6x2GB OCZ Platinum 1600; Corsair 850 PSU; Antec Twelve Hundred; 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB (RAID0); 1x Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB][/SIZE]

Too many kids on CS: S. I used to enjoy playing it but they just ruined it for me. Since then I haven't played many games online, although I really got into Trackmania at one stage, which was good fun.
    Antec P182
    Corsair TX 650W
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
    Zalman CNPS 9700 LED
    Asus P5K Premium/WiFi-AP
    MSI GeForce GTX 470 1280MB
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    Kingston 4GB DDR2 PC2-8500 1066MHz HyperX T1

I've been in touch with a few steam friends continuously and we will usually go to a decent server and make it fun. It's rare that we have an issue with "kids" as usually they will become the target and focus of the game. Sometimes this becomes even more entertaining then without them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<== The only way you could look at the blue screen of death not be disappointed... unless it was only body paint.

[SIZE=1][i7 920 w/ Xigmatek Dark Knight 1283v; Asus Rampage II Extreme; Sapphire 5870 Vapor; 6x2GB OCZ Platinum 1600; Corsair 850 PSU; Antec Twelve Hundred; 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB (RAID0); 1x Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB][/SIZE]

CSS is too "Run and Gun" for me. I like a little more tactical in my shooters.
    [IMG]****************hatrackdesign**********/personal/Banner2.png[/IMG]

thanks for the help guys.... i tried the suggestions but i think maybe that server is just not there anymore, because i just can't find it. it's too bad because that's the best zombie server i've ever played. great maps, awsome bots, tons of money, tons of rounds, and tons of action.
    [IMG]**********************.digitalinvent**********/files/Siggy.jpg[/IMG]
    ******.poppetsfloral********** - The one stop shop for all your floral arrangement needs. (Wedding flowers, Bouquets, Boutonnière, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Bridal Flowers, Groomsman Boutonnieres, Special Occasions, Floral Design, and Events)

Hi every one..!
    I'm here also to participate in discussion on forums.

8776 NW 18th Ct Pompano Beach, FL 33071 (954) 752-0278

I have been playing Counter strike source for a while now .I think is awesome. I like its fantastic visuals and graphics

Power Supplies

+ Reply to Thread